CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 29, 2010

Why I'm Thankful....


Giada is healthy and learning new things everyday.
My Husband loves me unconditionally, no matter what.
That even though Shawn and I have been married 5 short years, we have a very strong marriage.
That Mom's body has responded so well to treatment and she continues to heal each day.
We are able to travel and see family as much as we have.
My Sister chose to protect our family by serving our country.
That I have a tender heart because of my Dad.
That I am a force to be reckoned with because of my Mom.
That I have two dogs that think the world of me.
Even though I only had a relationship with my Mother-in-Law for a short time, the love and memories will last forever.
I have amazing Salem Sisters and Friends.
My Pampered Chef Family.
My Heart is so full.
I have been so Blessed.

Peace and Blessings for a wonderful Christmas Season to you all!

xoxo,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment