CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The dog days of summer....



Oh, to not have a care in the world. I have become accustomed to this sight in our backyard this summer. If they were any more relaxed I would have to check for a pulse.

I love having these pups in our family. They have been so wonderful with Giada and provide her with much entertainment each day. I'm so glad we opened up our home and more importantly our hearts to these little rascals. Not everyday is easy with 3 under one (2 with 4 legs and fur and 1 with two legs and rosy cheeks). It takes a little more planning during the week and for travel time. I can tell you the rewards far outweigh the hassle.

So I will leave you with this thought- What could you open your heart to this week that would not only make a difference for you, but also the greater good???

Until next time...XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment